Part load Transporter in Indore
Part Truck Load (PTL)Transportation: Parcel, Cargo and Courier service.
Weeple Provides pan India Part Truck load transportation service at best rates. Be it 500 kg or 5000 kg, get the best Indore to all India parcel and carton box transport services with highest reliability. Weeple also provides you the facility to take door delivery with good insurance*.
The rates for Part Truck load Transportation are generally fixed. Contact us, we have the lowest rates in the market as we directly manage the trucks. Our rates are usually 15% to 60% less than the agent market rates and 90% less than the rates of popular transporters like Gati, Safe Express and TCI.
The process of goods transportation is very simple, cost-effective and hassle-free at Weeple
Time needed: 15 minutes.
- Get Rates for transportation of goods
Call Weeple for rates to give quotation to your customer.
- Confirm booking and prepare documentation
Call for goods pick up when you get confirmation from your customer. This involves preparing the necessary documents. Weeple can prepare that on your behalf, just give us the invoice and we will do the rest of the work. Read more about legal requirement here-
- Pay the decided advance payment
Pay a part of the freight as per the decided payment terms
- Get the delivery and pay rest of the amount.
The goods will be delivered as per the service booked. You will either have to pickup from the godown or the goods will be delivered on the mentioned delivery address
Insurance of goods in Transportation – Weeple not only cares about the transportation process but also about your goods’ safety. Weeple provides you the facility to get your goods Insured from HDFC Ergo at minimal rates. That insures not only the goods but your profit too. Insured value = Minimum 110% of Invoice value.
Weeple pays for the premium on your first transaction with Weeple i.e. Insurance is free on your first transaction with Weeple.
Delivery and pickup – Weeple pickups the goods from your location and deliver the goods to your customer at door-step. In case of part load, you need to arrange a loading truck to send the goods to transporter’s warehouse, send one of your team member to complete documentation, call again and again due to multiple delays. If you need the goods to be picked up and delivered to your customer, then this will be a tough job with offline transport agents as most of the transporter ask you to send your goods to their warehouse and pick from their warehouse in destination city. Moreover, you need to have contacts with loading truck drivers to send the goods to the warehouse and talk to different transporter for different routes. With Weeple, you don’t need to waste efforts in these activities.
Under this system, the goods are collected and aggregated in a warehouse in the source city and then transported in a truck which follows the pre-decided route according to the cities in which the loaded goods is are to be delivered. The goods are then unloaded in a warehouse and delivered to the receiver with loading rickshaws. Freights are generally calculated per kilogram or per box.
Weeple is a truck management startup and B2B intercity transportation service provider. Weeple Team is working to solve the problems in Indian Trucking Industry. Weeple provides one-stop solution to all your transportation requirements so you don’t need to waste efforts to contact different transporter for different routes and different truck types. Go with http://Weeple.in
Logistics is one of the core operations in any business, optimizing logistics is essential to make sure you can actually deliver goods to your customer at minimum cost and on time. Weeple acts as a one-stop solution for all your transportation requirements – one transportation partner to send your goods to any customer anywhere in the country. This makes sure that you focus on marketing, sales and improving your product and don’t waste efforts due to inefficiency in the Indian Logistics Industry.
You need to determine the following things to effectively manage logistics –
- The expected quantity of sales – If you expect your order to be in big quantity then you can book a full truck which has the lowest per-unit rate. But if the order would be in small quantity – like some cartoon boxes- then you can go for part truckload transportation. Weeple provides both types of transportation.
- Delivery and pickup – If you need the goods to be picked up and delivered to your customer, then this will be a tough job as most of the transporter ask you to send your goods to their warehouse and pick from their warehouse in destination city. Moreover, you need to have contacts with loading truck drivers to send the goods to the warehouse and talk to different transporter for different routes. With Weeple, you don’t need to waste effort on these activities. Weeple pickups the goods from your location and deliver the goods to your customer at door-step.
To optimize the Logistics operations, you can do the following thing-
- Choose a transporter who has the capacity to transport goods from the first mile to the last mile.
- In case you sell or buy in large quantities, then order according to the capacity of trucks. Like, make orders of 9ton, 19 ton, 25 ton or 31 ton. In case your order is of 15 ton, then it is the industry norm to charge freight according to the capacity of trucks as the truck will carry your goods only (in case of full truck booking). The transporter will charge you for 19 ton even if the weight of your goods is 15 ton.
- Share your expected order details with your logistics partner, he will give you suggestions to reduce the overall cost.
- Don’t just go for the cheapest option, we have seen people being scammed where they lost their goods worth lakhs. Weeple provides you the option to get your goods Insured. The insurance is free on your first transaction with Weeple.
Learn more about this at –
The process of goods transportation
- Call Weeple for rates to give a quotation to your customer.
- Call for goods pickup when you get confirmation from your customer. This involves preparing the necessary documents. Read more about legal requirement here-
- Pay a part of the freight.
- Get the delivery and pay the rest of the amount.
The actual logistics is very complex and needs you to perform various activities that are quite tiring. You need to arrange a loading truck to send the goods to the transporter’s warehouse, send one of your team members to complete documentation, call again and again due to multiple delays.
Just call us on 9111221101 or mail us on Growth@weeple.in. Check out more about Weeple at Weeple.in.